tip toe threads

because most of it happens when the chillens are sleepin

**

****

Friday, August 28, 2009

Spray paint addict

The "remodel" continues. I have been loving spray paint and my new friend "spray paint gun".
I just finished painting the chandelier in my kitchen.
I can't find a before picture, but it was similar to this. In fact, here is my inspiration (make sure to check out the link she provides to the soccer ball topiary...pure awesome. I will have to do this one, soon!).
I am planning on changing the mini lamp shades, or getting rid of them all together.
Here are the two colors that I am deciding between.
So far, the score is 5 for the darker green and 2 for the lighter green.
(6 of those votes are mine, 1 from my neighbor, and I am not counting Dallin's vote, "Mom, I don't want green, paint my door black!")

While I was taking pictures, I noticed that someone was (watercolor) painting as well!
Caught in the act!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, love the darger green. Please post an after photo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way! We have that same ugly brass chandelier in our dining room. I don't think my landlord would let me get away with painting it, even though it looks way better.

    ReplyDelete