tip toe threads

because most of it happens when the chillens are sleepin

**

****

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

h2o

There's always a wet kid running around in these parts during the warm months. His name is Dallin. Whether it be the swimming pool, the creek, or the sprinklers, he's in it!
Our neighbor's gave Dallin a fun new water "toy" to help sate his love of h2o. The kids had a lot of fun playing in it.The kids...and Paul. He will always be a kid at heart. We tried Ellie out in the water. She might be more like her mom. She only liked to get wet from the knees down.

She did love the grass, however!
She can be so CHILL!


5 comments:

  1. It is so nice to have the water in the hot, hot summer. I bet your little boy is in heaven! I love the picture of Ellie in the grass. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the one of her Chillin. Toooo cute! Looks like fun, I'll send my boys over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is that toy exactly?? I think we need one...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun to see your family enjoying the summer weather! That sprinkler ring is awesome. All the fun we're missing out on because we live in a shoebox (a very nice shoebox) without a backyard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun times! I know, you can't survive a southern summer without a water source. That sprinkler looks fun.

    ReplyDelete