tip toe threads

because most of it happens when the chillens are sleepin

**

****

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

"Why? It's a classic!"

Those were the words that came out of Paul's mouth when I told him that I was sick of my old, store bought, tomato pin cushion and that I was going to make one instead. But then, he really got into my new project and helped me with the pliers ('cause you just might need 'em). This pin cushion was quick to make, and a fun challenge for a sew-in-a-straight-line girl like me.




11 comments:

  1. You are very talented. And WAY CUTE! Love the material you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!
    You are such a becky-homeckie kinda girl :) and yes, I am so jealous

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those old tomato pin cushions. My mom has one too. But I like your new and approved version as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! totally cute! i started a pin cushion the other day...and the didn't get any further than just cutting out the fabric... Tell Paul that I don't like my tomato one either. (and i'm glad you get such a kick out of seeing me prego...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! You are so crafty, it makes me sick! I wish I was as cool as you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors! So CUTE!! I wish we were neighbors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I so envy your ability to sew....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there Paul and Kristin! My mom told me about your blog. It's fun to finally find out what's going on in your lives!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way to go Kristen! I downloaded the pattern, but I'm not even sure where my sewing machine ended up in our mess! looks good

    ReplyDelete
  10. darling...you need to post these things on your crafty blog too, or shut down the other shop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE this!

    I need some. Plural. Putting it on my list.

    ReplyDelete