tip toe threads

because most of it happens when the chillens are sleepin

**

****

Friday, July 25, 2008

Sewing OCD

Paul wants his kitchen back. I have taken it over with all my sewing stuff. I am obsessed. OBSESSED. Give me a week and I will be sick of sewing!
In the meantime, meet Ellie's new reversible smock.Won't this be cute over a white shirt with jeans?
Here is the FREE pattern and tutorial.
A couple of things that I did differently from the pattern was lower the neck line and arm holes and I did not add a seam allowance like it calls to do so that it would be a smaller size.
LOVE IT!

7 comments:

  1. c-u-t-e! You'll have to give a lesson while you're out here- please?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! It's adorable! I want little girls to sew for. . . looks like you're having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PLEASE don't get sick of sewing before you get here! Lexi would love some help with her wardrobe;). Teach me! I can't wait to see you and cute Ellie!
    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are amazing! I need some lessons from you! That smock is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so cute! I wish I was as capable with a sewing machine as you are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO darling...so darling...I wish i could make something like that....love it.

    ReplyDelete