tip toe threads

because most of it happens when the chillens are sleepin

**

****

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Please hold still!

Little stinker wasn't doing me any favors when I was trying to get a good picture of the SUPER-DUPER cute ruffle skirt that I made her over the weekend. So, do me a favor and go HERE for the fabulous tutorial. I think she adds/decreases a half an inch in the dimensions per size (ie. size 1/2, size 3/4, size 5/6). In the meantime, maybe I will get a better picture, it does not do justice.



2 comments:

  1. Okay, those skirts are super duper cute! Maybe now that I've sort of learned how to read a pattern I'll have to try them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her skirt and her headband! So cute! You are so talented when it comes to making things.

    ReplyDelete