tip toe threads

because most of it happens when the chillens are sleepin

**

****

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Summer Art Projects

Gotta love those hot, humid days! We've had some doozies here, so I have been trying to look up some fun projects for Dallin to do to keep him busy inside in the land of air conditioning. I found such a great site. It is a blog that blogs about other peoples craft projects that they have blogged about on their blog. It will take you all over the internet and could keep you busy for hours! It's not only for kids (ok, it might be, but there are some things that I would like to do too. I like to connect with my inner child.)

1 comment:

  1. My computer wouldn't let me post the other day so I will try again. That was way cute, the funny thing is the chore sticks was something I did about 2 months ago and I thought it was my own smart little idea, I guess not. I will post a picture of my version later:)

    ReplyDelete