tip toe threads

because most of it happens when the chillens are sleepin

**

****

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Wannabe refashionista...

I have been perusing this blog lately. It's made me miss the HUGE D.I.'s and Savers in Utah. It's made me walk up the hill to my small Goodwill and scour the aisles. I found this skirt (jr. size 10 and short) . I brought it home for Ellie to slobber on. I made this. It was fun to make and it went a lot smoother that I expected. Only a few unpicks, holes and pokes. Taking the official pledge might be kind of hard for me, maybe in January when I make all my New Year's resolutions.

6 comments:

  1. ADORABLE! I am very impressed. T hat top is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is the stinkin cutest thing ever! and I agree- you totally have skills!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one big skill I am lacking. I can make quilts, thats about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress turned out adorable! You are super talented.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristen...that is amazing.

    We drove by Savers while out in Utah. I forgot about how much better thrift stores are out there.

    ReplyDelete