tip toe threads

because most of it happens when the chillens are sleepin

**

****

Saturday, December 6, 2008

We're having twins, twins, twins, twins!!

I'll be honest, it was really the chickens who had twins, but now we have them. My neighbor's grandpa-in-law owns a 20,000 chicken (egg) farm. These eggs here didn't make the cut, so my neighbor (I call her Santa Claus. More on that later.) brought them over.
Some eggs are big, some are small. Some are tall and skinny.
They remind me of people. We are all differently shaped on the outside, but inside, we are all people.All the big eggs are twinner eggs. I remember as a kid, a twinner egg was considered a great prize. Everyone would crowd around the pan to see the special egg with two yolks. Out of the 24 eggs that we have, 18 of them are twinners. Needless to say, we are eating a lot of eggs right now.
As for the Santa Claus part: My neighbor cleaned out her kids rooms while they were at school and brought over two huge piles of toys. They are currently locked up in the bathroom that is "broken". Merry Christmas, kiddos!


2 comments:

  1. I love twinner eggs! They are double the fun to eat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love twinner eggs too! Why? I don't know, maybe they're lucky or something.

    ReplyDelete