tip toe threads

because most of it happens when the chillens are sleepin

**

****

Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Feast-ivities

What a JOY it was to have Paul home Thursday through Sunday. I would take him home any day, really. This morning, I called him at work. He answered with his sexy I-am-getting-a-chest-cold voice. Sexy nonetheless. (My mom hates that word. Sexy, Mom. Sexy. I like to bug my mom sometimes.) I am off track now.
Sorry. Right. Where was I? Oh, yeah, Thanksgiving.
We woke up and cut veggies, made key lime pie, opened a can of cranberry jelly, and whipped some cream.
Despite Dallin's love for cooking, his love for eating what he cooks remains sparse. Our annual bread turkey relish tray.
Dallin's had a grand old time playing outside after the big feast.

Thanks, Mork family, for having us over to be part of your family for Thanksgiving.
We felt at home!


2 comments:

  1. We missed you all here, but glad to hear you had a fun day. See ya real soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what is more impressive...that bread turkey or Dallin using a knife. Either way, I'm always impressed with you and your "sexy" husband :)

    ReplyDelete