tip toe threads

because most of it happens when the chillens are sleepin

**

****

Friday, February 13, 2009

I could kiss the mailman.

He's been quite popular at our house this week.
On Tuesday, the Mr. Mailman brought a Valentines package from G&G Duncan with a bag of Snickers--which were gone in no time at all (I had no self-control--that was the first time I cheated).
Then, today, I got a most wonderful surprise: A box FULL of chocolate (m-m-m's as Dallin likes to call them) from Aleisha all the way in Italy. I LOVE you, girl. You know how to make me smile!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
We will try to ration it, but I make no promises. We all know I don't keep them anyway!

1 comment:

  1. Your Welcome! Next time I will try and send some Italian Chocolate with it. I haven't been out of the house in a LONG time due to sick kids. Happy Valentines Day!! =o)

    ReplyDelete