tip toe threads

because most of it happens when the chillens are sleepin

**

****

Friday, April 17, 2009

strawberries

dear strawberries,
you are yummy.
i like to eat you.
i like to cover you in chocolate.
i like to pour sugar all over you.
i like to put you on bread.
i like you indeed.
i really like it when you go on sale because you feel lonely and threaten to grow mold.
i like to make jam with you.
love, me
p.s. making jam with a 3 year old boy requires a lot of patience and a lot more clean up.



2 comments:

  1. Wow, he washes dishes and helps around in the kitchen, way to go to get him started off good for a mission! Poor Ellie, I imagine it looked like it would taste good, but turned out not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a FUN MOM! I'm usually shooing my children away when I make jam, but you have inspired with your example.

    ReplyDelete