tip toe threads

because most of it happens when the chillens are sleepin

**

****

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Oreo Cookies --everyone's got it

I know everyone has this recipe in some version or another. But I would cry if my house burned down and I lost this one. I made this blue icing for all you UK wildcat fans. I made this blue icing for all you Cougar blue fans. I made this blue icing for all you Carolina Blue fans. (Am I repeating myself?)
Homemade Oreos
1 chocolate devils food cake mix
1/4 cup flour
2 eggs
1/2 butter
Mix and roll into balls, or I use this small scoop (1 tablespoon).
Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
Buttercream Icing
1/3 cup butter, softened
3 cups powdered sugar
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
2-3 tablespoons milk
Blend until thick and creamy, adding the milk in small amounts.
Assemble by sandwiching icing in between two cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment