tip toe threads

because most of it happens when the chillens are sleepin

**

****

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Third times a charm!

FINALLY! Zucchini has grown!
It usually grows out of peoples ears, but for some reason, our summer squash plants have always struggled. This year, it's growing like mad and we are so excited. We think it might be because we put our compost pile in between the plants....
Regardless as to why they are growing so well, we enjoyed it for dinner last night and it was YUMMY!

3 comments:

  1. I am so jealous! I love zucchini...one of these days our plants will yield fruit.I am in dire need of a huge hunk of chocolate zucchini cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo I am so jealous!! I wish we could have a garden!! And I LOVE the pictures of Ellie, too cute!! SO when are we going to get together, miss "less then 2 hours away" now girl?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MMMMM that looks yummy! Since you have a lot of it, another way I like to fix it is to put it in a baking pan with a little olive oil, sea salt and pepper and squeeze fresh lemon juice on it; then roast it in the oven. I also add asparagas :)

    ReplyDelete