tip toe threads

because most of it happens when the chillens are sleepin

**

****

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Picture perfect

I have to thank my friend Loralee for this great idea. The picture board she made for her daughter was so cute. I wish I had a picture of it, pink rick-rack and all! I finally got pictures printed for the photo board that I made for Dallin's room. It only took me two months to order them! Digital camera's are my favorite, especially since I take twenty pictures of one thing and only one actually turns out decent. The problem is that I never get around to printing them. I need to be better at it and get some scrapbooking done with them or something. Back to the picture board... I haven't decided if little yellow stars will find their way onto the mini clothes pins to tie the flag theme together or not. Maybe in two more months.

No comments:

Post a Comment