tip toe threads

because most of it happens when the chillens are sleepin

**

****

Monday, March 3, 2008

Yumm.....


We finally used a gift certificate (circa 2006) to Williams-Sonoma. This is the beauty that came home with us. My sister, Kodi, got one for her wedding and loves it. Paul and I love it too! It is a Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker and it ROCKS!!! You can have ice cream made from start to finish in about 30 minutes!

Here's what we've made so far...

Our favorites:
Chocolate Cinnamon Pecan Gelato
White Chocolate Peach-Berry Pudding

So-so:
Fat-free Chocolate Frozen Yogurt

Tastes like Medicine:
A mix of Strawberry-Orange-Banana Crystal Light and Evap. Milk

We have yet to make real ice cream in it, but we are having fun experimenting!

10 comments:

  1. That ice cream sounds and looks so divine, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like rasberry and dark chocolate chunk! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is yours really red like that? no fair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am missing you guys a lot especially when it comes to cooking and making yummy treats:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I realized that sounded kind of rude! I also just miss seeing all your smiling faces, it's not all about the food. haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chocolate cinnamon gelato sounds wonderful. Share the recipie. I have an ice cream maker too, that sounds like a good one to try.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have that same ice cream maker too. It's awesome! We love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Doug and I got one for our wedding, too, but we've only made ice cream twice. I think I need some simpler recipes and do it more often.

    ReplyDelete
  9. we have one too and I LOVE IT! I haven't done much with it lately b/c we could probably make the stuff outside with the weather we've been having. thanks for the reminder...I think I'll make some later this week!

    ReplyDelete