tip toe threads

because most of it happens when the chillens are sleepin

**

****

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I got this from Alice's blog. Anytime I see these quizzes on any one's blog, I usually take the quiz only to disagree with the outcome, therefore I don't usually display the results. However, this time, I totally agree. My personality matches Ariel's, if only my shape did...



You Are Ariel!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Headstrong and fiesty. You have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream, and although you can be a little naive you'll realize that there is something to be gained from your family's wisdom.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

8 comments:

  1. I am so impressed with this quiz...it got everyone head on...that is why I included it!

    I love the accuracy! You are the first Ariel I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the test on Alice's and I'm Snow White. I'm going to try to get Scott to take it too. I'll keep you posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scott is Cinderella. Funny enough, his result is spot on, not so much mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am cinderella. Not sure if it fits. But I re-took it and lied, and still eneded up the same. Go figure...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok Kristen I actually took the quiz so check it out!! I would like to look like Ariel as well but luckily I don't remember my princess being drop dead gorgeous and she was usually fully clothed:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kristen!

    Got your cute comment on the blog - so sweet of you! warmly, -melanie-

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun to hear what everyone is...

    Renee,
    Paul wouldn't take this the first time I asked him...I think Scott gave him courage to do something girly (just kidding).

    Paul is Pocahantas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey guys! I'm ariel too! So is Kodi. Do you think that there are similar traits that run in the fam?! love ya

    ReplyDelete