tip toe threads

because most of it happens when the chillens are sleepin

**

****

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Bags {under my eyes}

I realize now how much time I really had to "create" before baby #2 was born. Now, I get some time here and there. I made these place mat bags during Christmas vacation, while I had my mom to hold Ellie so I could get a little "me time". This red one has turned into my crochet bag, but it has also been known to contain a few diapers and wipes. This brown and pink bag is now my scripture bag. I folded one place mat in half, whereas the red bag took two place mats. I like this brown one because it fits my scriptures, a small notepad, and my checkbook, but it's not a huge cumbersome bag.
Of course I didn't make this cute bag, but my cute husband gave it to me for Valentine's Day.
Now if I can only find some time to get out my sewing machine here at home. I have come into some pretty cute fabric as of late and my fingers are itching to make a cute little jumper for my girl. I searched the patterns at the store for the easiest, yet cutest girly threads. I am not a very good seamstress, I have a hard time following directions, and I am not very patient.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that red purse! What a sweet husband!! And the other bags are totally cute too, it's amazing how much time you realize you had when you look back before you had kids....life with one kid was cake...i think i might die with 3....what am i going to do?

    ReplyDelete