tip toe threads

because most of it happens when the chillens are sleepin

**

****

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Thawing or freezing?

Hello, Paul again. I know, blogging is becoming an epidemic in our household. Now that you are all familiar with my mad photo editing skills, I wanted to post a non-edited photo I had taken.










This one is from first thing this morning. Right after Dallin woke up, I bundled him up in a blanket, picked him up and we went out in the front yard with the camera. We had a couple of ice storms in the past couple of weeks, but hadn't been able to get a good photo. This is of a droplet of water melting on our tree in the front yard. My favorite part is the ice crystals inside the droplet. We are hoping this is a sign of a thaw ahead of us, it has been freezing recently!



Here are a couple other photos that I was accused of editing. We need to go back and see if those camels are still there.

4 comments:

  1. WOW! What a great shot. I also love the one of the camels..What the heck?

    Kristen, we would love to have you come and visit. E-mail me.
    alicegold at bellsouth dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Guys, wow on the photography!! Hope you guys are hanging in there! I know all will work out somehow, you guys are such good parents! I have been thinking about you lately:)

    Oh by the way Nick Efstratis told me they were moving some Hershey plant out here so if you are up for a switch, we would love to have some cousins back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am 99% sure that Brooke is Mormon, especially since my friend that grew up with her is and they were close, but there's always that 1%...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know you guys took such beautiful pictures. I would've totally hit you up for pictures of my kids!!!!

    ReplyDelete