tip toe threads

because most of it happens when the chillens are sleepin

**

****

Friday, October 19, 2007

Happy Halloween!!

I get an news letter email from Lion Brand yarns weekly/monthly?? They had this project on it. I want to make this cute felted bowl. How do I felt Amy???? You are a pro at it. I am so scared to try! It is a beginner level project. I can easily crochet the thing, but the felting is so intimidating to me!

On the other hand, this little project might not get started. I have just started a blanket for someone for Christmas. Granny squares! I might give you a sneak peak......

1 comment:

  1. Make sure you use 100% wool! Otherwise it won't felt. But felting is totally easy. All you do is throw it in your washing machine! Put it in a pillowcase first though and tie it closed with a hair elastic. Then throw in a couple pairs of jeans and run your cycle on hot with just a little detergent. Check it after it's been agitating for about 5 mins...if it's the size you want then pull it out, if not let it keep agitating for a few more minutes. It doesn't take too long at all! If you have any more questions, email me.

    ReplyDelete