tip toe threads

because most of it happens when the chillens are sleepin

**

****

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Invasion

Dear Ant Family,
I hope you have enjoyed your stay in our home today. I feel the need to apologize to you and your relatives for sucking you all up with my vacuum, but it was necessary. Now, it is time to go, little ants. I know that Dallin is really good at leaving yummy crumbs all over the place for you pick up and drag along. But you know that your end will come soon if you keep coming back. The piles of crumbs that you have so painstakingly collected and stacked will be vacuum-ized. So please, please, please, stop coming back. I feel cruel in saying this, but you are not wanted here.
Regretfully,
The Duncan Home

3 comments:

  1. You are being much too diplomatic about the ant situation. I don't even give them a warning. I sneak up on them with the pesticide spray when they are not looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've been having problems with ants too! They're taking over the world!

    ReplyDelete