tip toe threads

because most of it happens when the chillens are sleepin

**

****

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Baby, baby!

My sister Shelby had a cute little bambino....at the beginning of this month. Yeah, yeah, a little late, I know! See, in my brain, I was thinking that I had no pictures because my laptop is fried. But Shelby emailed them to me, and I CAN get my email from another computer! I was thinking the same thing about all the blogs that I look at because I have them on my laptop's RSS feeder. Again, DUH, I have real links to them all on my link page. It would be nice if my brain would function normal sometimes!



Alexis Mae. She looks cute! I am sure that when I see her in person, she really will be! And isn't her brother, Clark, just so sweet with her!

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you added this post. I have been checking Shelby's blog daily for pictures but apparently she is a little busy. She is adorable and I too can't wait to meet her in person. Thanks again for the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to have another one. I miss babies. I did accidentally delete the book post. Do you want me to e-mail them to you? Sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute baby! Thanks for leaving a comment... I will for sure enter you in the drawing... THis is the first time I've been to your blog...it is so cute! I'll stop by again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, i need another girl so i can give her the middle name mae...love that.

    ReplyDelete