tip toe threads

because most of it happens when the chillens are sleepin

**

****

Friday, May 23, 2008

Merger in process

I have a "crafty" blog. I started it about a year and a half ago. All four of my crafty blog readers know that I am very inconsistent in posting on it. In the beginning, posts were plentiful. Then I got pregnant and didn't even want to look at a computer or a craft without wanting to throw up. I eventually got over this (except for knitting, darn it, some day). I had all hopes and intentions of regaining my audience, then I changed its blog address. Mostly because I second guess myself, a lot. Posting came back here and there. However, with a new baby taking up two of my two hands (why didn't we come with four?) AND a two year old who has called it quits with nap time AND wants to help Mommy with EVERYTHING (he's a pro at rolling yarn into a....ahem....ball, creative mediums have been neglected. My sewing machine has been collecting dust for 6 months now, poor thing (it hasn't stopped me from buying fabric--don't tell Paul). Now, I am in no way talented, I am not trained in anything, and I can barely read a pattern.....but I do like to dabble. I spend more time undoing a mistake than I do actually contributing to the finished product.

What's the point of this really long explanation? It's time for my two worlds to meet. So, to my four dedicated readers, you can stop staring at my "Soap box" post day in and day out. Just check here.

4 comments:

  1. Kristen, I love the saying on your blog header!! Little Ellie is so stinking cute, she has gotten so big. We miss you guys, Dallin is adorable too. We wish he was here to play with McKay. By the way if you ever figure out who McKay looks like let us know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even know that you had a crafty blog! I just looked at it and totally love the placemat bags!!! Where did you find the idea for that?? I totally have to make one. And I love the blanket with the ribbon! What fun new idea's you have. I haven't really crafted for awhile, and you have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so funny. She is in my ward, and I met her, she is one of those nice people that I was talking about. She actually was in charge of a section of the class, teaching about "how to make a family blog" her's is cute. Thanks for looking out for me. You are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did I know you had a craft blog? I think I'm losing it.

    ReplyDelete