tip toe threads

because most of it happens when the chillens are sleepin

**

****

Friday, May 16, 2008

Oh so goodness!

I figured that since it's been awhile since I've put up any pictures of food, that now was as good of a time as any. And why not this picture of perfectly caramelized onions sprinkled with mozzarella cheese paired with perfectly cut, juicy steak all atop freshly baked french bread, resting ever so sweetly on a well seasoned, loved baking sheet, still warm from the sizzling broiler? Now that's a run on sentence I wouldn't mind reading, or tasting!!

4 comments:

  1. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I'm drooling. Can ya send one my way?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah man, it's time for lunch, and I don't have anything that looks that good to eat...thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete