tip toe threads

because most of it happens when the chillens are sleepin

**

****

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Christmas Pizza

"Mommy? Make pizza, home. Pepperoni."
He has a French-Austrian-Spanish accent when he talks.
I had just got him out of prison (aka his bedroom, to him, it was a death sentence) for being bad. He was sobbing. I felt bad.
"Of course we can make pizza!"
He has this quiet little squeaky voice after he's been REALLY upset.
It's REALLY cute!
The voice, not the tantrum.
I couldn't resist.
Christmas Pizza
bread
ketchup (or pizza sauce)
shredded cheese
pepperoni
cookie cutters
Toast under the broiler, set on high, but watch it carefully!
These will be ready in about 30 seconds, flat!

4 comments:

  1. Did you say "I had just gotten him"?...Love ya Kristen!
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Is this the Peppoowonee that the the gastrointestinal upset to your poor little Dallin?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your fun recipes!! I will have to try this with Livvy, she throws a fit when we have pizza, but maybe if she helps make it she will like it better.

    ReplyDelete