tip toe threads

because most of it happens when the chillens are sleepin

**

****

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Photo Shoot

Diva baby helped me with a photo shoot today.
My friend, Sara Frisby, (okay, that's not her last name anymore, but I've known her since I was a wee lass and I am still on my childhood memories kick) made this dress out of a vintage pillow case.
We wanted to show her, and you, that it is not only cute alone, but cute on!
Notice her shoes, made by Sara as well.
It's adorable with a shirt underneath, as well, but once we got that far into the snap shots, Diva Baby was D.O.N.E. for the day.
She said something about child labor laws.
Thanks again, Sara!






11 comments:

  1. ok...that dress, and the baby in it, is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how darling!! That is one talented friend you have! wow! And the Diva herself is a doll...

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks so precious in that dress! It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she's getting so big! sara has outdone herself once again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are too nice Kristen! Really none of that would look as cute if it weren't on such a DOLL! She is to-die-for! seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it almost December!?! Oh how I want to squish her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously Kristen your little girl is so stinkin' cute! From Shelby's comment though does that mean you are going to be in Utah in December? Grant and me are going to be there from Thanksgiving to Christmas so hopefully we'll see each other sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is adorable! I wish I had half the talent that Sara does.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So darling...where exactly do you get a vintage pillow case?

    ReplyDelete