tip toe threads

because most of it happens when the chillens are sleepin

**

****

Friday, January 30, 2009

No time for sewing

My sewing machine is feeling a bit lonely. I spent so much time with Gladys (gotta name her, right?) before Christmas and I haven't seen her since.
School has been closed all week long.
Fingers itching.
Itching for something to create.
It's been too long.
Thank goodness for people who blog about what they crochet. Crocheting is perfect for a mom with two kids who love to be their mom's shadow and love to cut with scissors and love to pull cords and love to keep their mom away from dear old Gladys. Hat pattern
(with a few of my own alterations)
Heart Garland pattern
(again, a little change over here)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm impressed...so crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen, that is way cuter than the banana republic hat!! I am so impressed! :) By the way, I got a picture of the cute girls in their skirts and scarves from their amazingly crafty Auntie Kristen, I will have to post them. They looked so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU ARE AMAZING!! So when can you teach me how to do that?!

    ReplyDelete