tip toe threads

because most of it happens when the chillens are sleepin

**

****

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Click Clack Moo!


Doreen Cronin, author of books like "Click, Clack, Moo, Cows that Type" and "Diary of a Worm", came to our library today.
I hauled the kids (one big boy who wouldn't get off my lap and one little girl who wouldn't stay on my lap, or anywhere near) to meet her. I could not find our books at home for her to sign! Dallin makes sure that we have books scattered all over the house so it makes it nearly impossible to find anything when we need it.
She read CLICK, CLACK, MOO and answered the kids questions and signed books.
She was wonderful.
Good times.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE her books, how fun is that!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have loved to have been there.

    To be a children's author...what a dream!

    ReplyDelete