tip toe threads

because most of it happens when the chillens are sleepin

**

****

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Cuz' I'm Dreamin'

I have a very talented and crafty friend (she is a super seamstress) who has the coolest blog. I love to look at it and the fun things that she makes. Her most recent entry shows some cute button flowers that she just bought. The other night, after reading her blog, I had a dream. In this dream I was making those same button flowers, except they were a bit different. I was sticking spice drops onto wire and putting them in a big ceramic vase. So, after waking up and laughing at myself and my odd dreams, I had to make them. Here is what I came up with. I like the "hope of Spring" that they bring. I AM ready for Spring! Thanks for the inspirational dream, Sara!

1 comment:

  1. K- you seriously come up with all the cutest ideas! And you are so nice, thanks!

    ReplyDelete