tip toe threads

because most of it happens when the chillens are sleepin

**

****

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Healthy pizza?


We love to make pizza often in my home. I always try to make it different, something you wouldn't expect on a pizza. Last night, I made a "Ceaser, broccoli, onion, and chicken" pizza. It turned out SO good. I even made it lower fat. I was even able to sneak the broccoli into my sons mouth. Here's how I made it:
I took a Philsbury Refrigerator French Bread dough (low fat) and unrolled the dough onto a sprayed cookie sheet. I then spread light Ceaser salad dressing on the dough, then sprinkled garlic powder on that. Then came the mozzarella cheese, red onions, broccoli, and cooked chicken. A sprinkle of Parmesan cheese, red chili flakes, dried oregano and dried basil finished it all off. I then baked it at 400 degrees until it the crust was golden brown. It is yummy plain, or my family likes to dip it in homemade pizza or spaghetti sauce. Super easy and super yummy!!!

1 comment: