tip toe threads

because most of it happens when the chillens are sleepin

**

****

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Leftovers tonight??

I have been trying to figure out what to do with all my leftover scraps of fabric and yarn. They just sit around, gathering dust and feeling lonely. In order to use these extras up, I have put myself on a buying freeze (except the $6 cash that I found in my pocket the other day, which, by the way is hard to find in any pocket these days and the Lowes gift card that has $5 on it). Here is what I came up with. I designed this purse that I am going to call "Grass". I only spent $2 on the handles and the rest is made out of scrap yarn. I have a lining pinned in it, but I am not feeling the love from it, so I might have to make a trip to the fabric store. I found this tubing in the plumbing department. It is amazing what kind of ideas you can get by scouring the aisles of a home improvement store.

1 comment:

  1. Kristen WOW You are the most crafty chick I know!! You are so talented it is really amazing.

    ReplyDelete