tip toe threads

because most of it happens when the chillens are sleepin

**

****

Thursday, February 8, 2007

Doh-yo-yo's

Here is a baby blanket that is my main focus as of late. I am crocheting each square and then I will stitch all the squares together. The green squares are a double crochet stitch and the blue is a single stitch were I have turned the piece and pulled the yarn through the back loop to create a zig-zag affect (not sure of the technical terms). Here are the yo-yo's that I discovered how to make today (thanks for the link, Sara) . My son calls them "doh-yo-yo's". I decided to make patterns for a bunch of different sizes so that when I want to make something out of them, I can see what size I want to make. They were quick and easy to make. The great yo-yo!

1 comment:

  1. what a great idea! I have been finding random mugs and cups to trace and I never get the same size twice... so I think i will have to copy you once again! (btw, I LOVE your blog! SO CUTE!!!!) (Can I put a link to it on mine?)

    ReplyDelete