tip toe threads

because most of it happens when the chillens are sleepin

**

****

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Go get your thrift on!

Ellie and I might just be taking a walk around the corner to Goodwill today.
Here are two easy-peasy projects:
(this is one of those said projects in the garage. maybe i will finish it today...)
1. "We are going to good Will's house? Where does good Will live?" Dallin would ask.
2. Paul put me on project freeze. I have to finish some before I go get some more. He's not mean, he's just smart and knows me really well!
3. Blogger? Why do you mess up my paragraph spacing 75% of the time?

1 comment:

  1. That skirt project is awesome. I have a skirt that I love the print on, but it just never fit quite right on me. I think Kate's going to get a new dress for next summer! Man, I wish you lived down the street, you're awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete