tip toe threads

because most of it happens when the chillens are sleepin

**

****

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Go Steelers

Last Sunday, Paul and I caught the last 1:27 of the Steelers/Bears game.
It was a nail biter ending and the Steelers lost.
Dallin's teacher is a huge Steelers fan, so on Monday, I instructed him to say, "Da Bears!" to her. He wouldn't, but Paul, who had taken him to school, told on me.
Tuesday, I threw his Tenessee Titans shirt on (his only football shirt) and sent him off to school. As I was waiting for the bus to come, I got a text message from his TA: Dallin looked so cute today, make sure you take a picture of him.
The bus finally came, and down the steps came Dallin, wearing a "different" shirt a la Mrs. B:
I could not stop laughing, which in turn, made Dallin mad.
Then, I made him stand still to take a picture, which made him even more mad!

He likes to get off the bus, crawl onto the couch, wrap up in his "big green blankie" and have chocolate milk and a snack. He would not have me upset his routine!



1 comment: