tip toe threads

because most of it happens when the chillens are sleepin

**

****

Thursday, September 24, 2009

pillow case, bed sheets, men's shirt

Rain, rain, go away!
I need to finish spray painting some day!


I am actually loving all the rain that we are getting. It has made everything green again!
But it has put all my painting on hold. My door knobs might just have to wait a while to be finished!


With "the lair" all mine (insert evil laugh), I have found more time to sew Ellie some spring time clothing, just in time for Fall. I plan things well, don't I?
pillow case dress

bed sheet turned ruffle sleeve top
{Sparkle Power tutorial}


bed sheet turned "fall is coming!" dress
.....and finally, for YOUR viewing pleasure.....I got this sweet shirt at Goodwill to use for refurb purposes, but before I cut it up, Paul wore it to a YW/YM etiquette dinner at church. We were the "bad example" couple and although he was a rude date with horrible table manners, he sure looked H-O-T!


4 comments:

  1. CUTE CUTE dresses! (I personally think Paul should have kept that shirt...looked like a real keeper!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So freaking cute! I love everything you made. I wish I had a moment to sew. My kids climb all over me when I try and Cannon does sleep long enough to be able to get my chores done and sewing in. I'll be lucky if Jordan's Halloween costume every gets done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are very adorable! I love the sweet dress especially and was bummed it was one of those patterns you have to actually pay for. Nice job!!!

    ReplyDelete